Etch has been invited to speak at the Google Partners Kick-Start event in the Google offices, in London, next week (Tuesday 23 August).
The event will see hand-picked digital marketing agencies from across the UK come together to share their business journey, disciplines and practices, and offer advice to newer businesses.
Chris Laas, head of digital marketing, will sit on the panel and share the Etch story and best practise. Key topics he will discuss include:
- Etch has seen a +40% growth in its digital marketing division over the last year
- The agency has a 30-strong team
- Etch was founded from the combination of a merger between two companies five years ago, however the original founding partners of the company had been running their agency for 10 years prior to this
- Etch was traditionally a web design and development agency, however noticed more and more clients required digital marketing services
- Etch is fully Google certified which means it works closely with the giants to gain new clients and generate the best results
- Etch’s office on Town Quay recently underwent a £60k refurbishment, with support from the Solent LEP
- Etch’s past and current clients include The Pig Hotels, Clarins, British Airways and Old Mutual Wealth
Chris said: “We are extremely excited to have been invited to speak at this top industry event.
“The digital marketing division here at Etch – and the agency as a whole – has grown at an unprecedented rate. I’m looking forward to sharing our story with agencies from across the country.”