Tim Drake, Visual Design Lead, and Nathan Hornby, Product Design Lead from Etch Products discuss empathy and why crisis can provide an opportunity to learn more about our customers.
In this podcast you will discover:
- How inclusive design is no longer optional
- Why this is an important time to be listening to users and being mindful of your customer's current state of mind
- Thinking to the future and how customer needs can be fulfilled when we go back to some form of normality
- Using empathy mapping to decipher the current psyche of your customer base
- How the social divide can have an impact on online activity
Interested in what we do at Etch Pulse? We help businesses grow and thrive in an ever evolving digital landscape. Utilising our continuous improvement programme, we create digital products and value beyond a project. Getting you further faster.
To find out more about our offering or any subjects discussed, drop an email to Steve Hart, Head of Etch Pulse.