All brands want to generate sales in a more cost-efficient way. The best way to achieve this is to start your planning with insights into your industry, your customers and their behaviour. Over the course of a morning, three of our senior team leads will introduce you to the ways they research, analyse and use insights to better inform digital marketing strategies, plans and put these into practice across relevant channels.
Our Catapult sessions are designed to enable your teams to get further, faster!
What can you expect:
We kick the morning off with a light buffet breakfast, followed by a 45 min talk by three of our team leads, which covers:
- Insights – why are they important and who should use them?
- Insights versus observations – what makes a great insight, how to create one and how to use them?
- Getting tooled up – which are our recommended tools for you to obtain data, research and insights?
- Digging into the data – pulling observations from the data you already have may be easier than you think, we’ll demonstrate this with practical examples.
- Insights in action – examples of how insights have been used to inform marketing strategy, plans and advertising campaigns, to deliver outstanding results.
After our talk, guests will spend time with our team leads who will host round table workshops. The format is designed to allow guests the time to ask any questions and have discussions around related topics.
This event is great for you if:
- You lead a team responsible for the growth of a company’s revenue
- You have hands on responsibility for the planning and/or implementation of a company’s marketing activity
- You want to learn more ways to improve the performance of your digital marketing
- You want to deliver the best ROI for your marketing budget
What do you need, to attend?
Nothing but a passion to learn! We will provide the rest.
Who are your hosts and trainers?
Chris Laas, Head of Digital Marketing at Etch.
Chris founded and leads the digital marketing department at Etch, bringing a wealth of commercial and marketing experience to the team. With over 20 years of marketing experience, Chris has worked both agency and client side, working with brands such as; Neptune Home, GlaxoSmithKline, Tesco, Timpson, Snappy Snaps and Michel Roux Jr. During his career Chris flexed his entrepreneurial muscles when he bought and managed Kids' Rooms, a niche, high-end children's furniture and accessories e-commerce retail business. During his time with Kids' Rooms, he grew a 6-figure revenue organically (without any external investment) by 500% over 5 years, and then managed and facilitated the sale of the company to a private UK investor.
James Perrin, Head of Content at Etch.
James leads the content team at Etch and has nearly a decade of experience delivering powerful digital marketing strategies and campaigns and has worked with an impressive range of brands including 3M, Papa John’s Pizza, Feefo, DLA Piper and Equiniti. He has worked both agency and client side, spending part of his career leading the team at Feefo, one of the UK’s leading UGC platforms.
Beckie Brown, Head of Paid Media at Etch.
With experience within both brands and agencies, Beckie has an invaluable combination of knowledge to ensure clients get the most out of their budget. Her passion for delivering value has proven her expertise across Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and more. Beckie’s portfolio of successful paid media strategies and campaigns span many high profile national and global brands including Quilter, Tesco Photo and The PIG Hotel Group.