Our greatest moments happen going through our biggest challenges. Ross Chapman, product consultant at Etch, explores the opportunities we can embrace now to make a difference in the future.
Humans are currently facing one of our biggest challenges of our time. But we are seeing examples of kindness, communities coming together and what really matters to us. We are all now designing new ways of working and living. As the world transitions we are faced with the big question:
Ross Chapman, shares why the opportunity is now for you to make a difference with Sabba Quidwai, Sprint To Success With Design Thinking podcast host. Ross believes that from leadership to collaboration to accountability and everything in between, through design we can emerge stronger in our organisations and use this time to grow.
In this podcast we discuss:
- Why the world of work is broken and how you can make the most of this opportunity
- Strategies and examples of how he helps teams work better together that you can integrate into your organization
- How to redesign meetings to deepen collaboration amongst teams
- How to redesign meetings so that we can address three critical questions – how we can plan together? How can we plan what is coming next? How can we manage the relationships with our customers in this new world?
- The relationship between design thinking and design sprints
- Why Ross still considers himself a student and a lifelong learner and what new graduates should be focusing on as they enter the workforce
For more insights on organisational transformation and executing change, check out the Etch Podcast.