Senior Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master who excels in Agile methodologies, to take on a pivotal role in delivering digital products. Join our world-class technology team and contribute to the successful delivery of exceptional digital solutions for our prestigious clients and partners.
- Salary: £55,000 - 65,000k
- Hybrid, office based one day a week Southampton and/or London office
As a Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master, you will be a key member of our Etch team, reporting directly to the Head of Delivery. In this client facing role, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple Agile projects, with a strong emphasis on Scrum framework, ensuring adherence to Agile principles and driving efficient project execution. Your expertise in client management, Scrum and delivery of digital products will be instrumental in facilitating effective teamwork, collaboration, and iterative delivery across both internal and client side teams.
- Leading and managing multiple digital product projects concurrently
- Facilitating Scrum events: sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Guiding and coaching teams and product owner on Scrum practices, roles, and responsibilities
- Utilising Scrum artifacts: product backlog, sprint backlog, and burndown charts
- Collaborating with product owner to refine and prioritise product backlog
- Promoting self-organisation and accountability
- Developing and maintaining project plans, including scope, goals, deliverables, risks, timelines, and resource allocation
- Collaborating with stakeholders to define project objectives, requirements, and success criteria
- Facilitating effective communication and collaboration among team members
- Monitoring project progress, identifying risks and issues, implementing mitigation strategies
- Managing project budgets and ensuring resource allocation
- Collaborating with the Scrum Master community, sharing best practices and contributing to Agile evolution
- Utilising project management tools for documentation, tasks, and collaboration
- Conducting post-project evaluations and capturing lessons learned
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of Agile principles, values, and Scrum framework
- Experience in leading Scrum teams and delivering enterprise-level digital products
- Strong project management skills: planning, risk management, and budgeting
- Excellent leadership and team management abilities
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical mindset for risk mitigation, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Experience in leading Scrum teams and delivering a wide range of enterprise-level digital products across a range of sectors including financial services, hospitality & retail
- Strong project management skills, including project planning, risk management, and budgeting
- Excellent leadership and team management abilities, building and motivating high-performing agile teams
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills, collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams, executives, and external stakeholders
- Analytical mindset for identifying and mitigating scrum-related risks, problem-solving, and making sound decisions Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, prioritizing tasks and meeting project deadlines
- Agile certifications such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM) are required
- Results-oriented, focused on delivering high-quality projects within budget and timeline
- Excellent interpersonal skills, establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with clients (and team)
- Strong leadership presence, influencing and inspiring others
- Excellent problem-solving skills, proactive and solution-oriented approach
- Strong integrity and ethical behavior, maintaining confidentiality and handling sensitive information appropriately
- Strong self-motivation, ability to work independently and in a team
- Willingness to help the team in all areas, even outside of direct remit
- Resilience and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent time management skills, effective prioritisation
At Etch, we’re defining a better way to work, live and play. Here, every day is an opportunity, an opportunity to write your own story. A story of growth, of pride, of fun and of doing incredible things. Working at Etch is about your own personal journey. We’ve created an environment that allows you to become the best version of yourself, at work, at home, and in life. For more information about life at Etch, our culture, and to find out what values we look for in each applicant, head over to our careers page.
At Etch you’re well looked after. From your health and wellbeing to your personal development and finances, we provide more than your statutory benefits, we’ve created a working culture that not only works for you, but one that gives you the best opportunity to thrive. For more information on our latest company benefits, visit our careers page.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Where possible, we prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently prefer to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment.
If you want to apply or find out more, drop us a line.