Our development team prides itself on being technology agnostic. However, for a lot of our products, Umbraco is our preferred content management system of choice.
We believe Umbraco is often the best choice for a project because it's:
- Simple to use – it’s highly customisable to a users’ requirements, it’s also incredibly easy to use and train content editors on.
- Open-source - the core product is free-of-charge for any developer to use (it won't tie you to one agency like a custom CMS would)
- Stable & secure - unlike many open-source platforms, it’s co-ordinated by a full-time team who control the source code and release roadmap. The community contributes and supports the platform, but stability is ensured resulting in a robust product that scales from small marketing through to enterprise-level sites. Many high-profile, high-traffic sites use Umbraco, including corporate, marketing, government and several Microsoft sites (a strong endorsement!).
- Framework - based on standard Microsoft .net technologies, any developer can quickly learn how to use Umbraco. It provides a “toolbox” to build the exact functionality that we need, rather than pre-built (and then often hard to customise) fixed-feature modules.
- SEO friendly - with total control over the underlying HTML markup, we build sites ready for proactive optimisation right from the start.
Having demonstrated our commitment to the platform by investing in training developers to the required standards, we are Umbraco certified partners.