Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to support a portfolio of clients across all aspects of digital marketing, including acquisition, conversion and retention activities but with a strong expertise in website projects. Engaging with clients on their marketing objectives and recommending and implementing solutions, project managing execution and reporting on successes is a critical part of this role. This portfolio of clients has a high percentage of web development projects and as such needs a marketer who understands UX principles, user journeys, content architecture and conversion principles. Ensuring the websites meet marketing objectives and working with the UX design team and the developers will be key to meet client’s business objectives. Working with clients on continuous improvement of their websites and integrating into broader digital marketing campaigns.
Experience in project management and a track record in account development from a digital agency with excellent client presence, organisational and detail-orientation skills, excellent written and verbal communication, and the ability to work in a fast-moving environment, across multiple projects and work streams. A sound knowledge of all areas of digital marketing and a desire to learn and adapt to new technologies and channels.
Experience in Hospitality would be advantageous.
- Salary: £40,000 - 50,000k
- Remote, with visits to the Southampton and/or London office twice per month
- Key client account management with a focus on digital marketing execution
- Work with strategic, design and technical teams to proactively develop new ideas that will benefit the client’s business
- Running new project meetings and discovery workshops
- Scoping and management of marketing, strategic, CX and development projects (support given by internal teams depending on your skills)
- Management and implementation of continuous improvement and marketing strategies
- Reporting on a monthly basis, to clients, on their key KPI’s.
- Take ownership of client’s annual budgets, through creation and management to successfully deliver on their business objectives
- Managing client and internal stakeholders
- Work closely with technical and design teams to develop and implement solutions
- Clearly document client requirements in written internal briefs and strategic account plans
- Ensure all members of the team understand the objectives of the client
- Coordinates the team and project in order to get the right people in front of the client at the right time, understands that knowledge is key and fills the gaps ahead of the client’s needs.
- You may be involved with pitches for new business, approaching these with both a creative and commercial mindset.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role in a consultancy or agency specifically working with a digital marketing and web design/development team.
- Have the ability to quickly identify business challenges and the strategic thinking to address them
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Provides an effective bridge between the client and the Etch team within the business.
- Have a sense of ownership and responsibility for deliverables
- Comfortable in managing multiple clients and projects under pressure.
- Client friendly – professional, well-presented and personable
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- A positive, entrepreneurial attitude and approach.
- Not afraid to get involved where needed.
- You are a Client Manager or Project Manager with proven experience in an agency or consultancy environment
- You have proven experience in managing and growing a portfolio of key clients
- Experience in managing budgets of a few thousand pounds, to large six-figure spends.
- Have managed website projects previously
- Knowledge of the key digital marketing channels; Paid Media, SEO & Content and Digital PR & Outreach.
- You have experience, knowledge and an appetite for marketing, CX and digital strategy and end-end-end delivery, design, development and technology
- You have a desire to keep up with new developments in the marketing, CX and digital space
At Etch, we’re defining a better way to work, live and play. Here, every day is an opportunity, an opportunity to write your own story. A story of growth, of pride, of fun and of doing incredible things. Working at Etch is about your own personal journey. We’ve created an environment that allows you to become the best version of yourself, at work, at home, and in life. For more information about life at Etch, our culture, and to find out what values we look for in each applicant, head over to our careers page.
At Etch you’re well looked after. From your health and wellbeing to your personal development and finances, we provide more than your statutory benefits, we’ve created a working culture that not only works for you, but one that gives you the best opportunity to thrive. For more information on our latest company benefits, visit our careers page.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Where possible, we prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently prefer to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment.
To apply, simply enter your details below along with your CV and a covering letter.