Website Support and Project ManagerAs our Website Support Project Manager your focus will be on providing an exceptional support service to our existing client base with the day to day running of the Etch Support desk as well as providing delivery support to the wider delivery team. Working alongside the Delivery and Deployment Manager and other members of the delivery team, you will play a vital role in helping grow the clients and business through efficient incident response and exceptional client service. Organisation and the ability to handle numerous tasks is key to this role, taking on all manner of small to medium sized jobs and helping with the wider team with Delivery, Maintenance and Quality and Assurance (QA) testing tasks.
- Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
- Remote, some visits to the Southampton and/or London team
- Serve as first point of contact for our clients seeking support assistance
- Act as the initial response to each client as incidents are raised
- Initiate triage of each incident as it is raised
- Follow-up and update clients on the status, information, and next steps of support tasks
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Maintaining up to date awareness of the client support budget to ensure that there's no overburn
- Ensuring each ticket is scheduled with an appropriate developer for investigation
- Immediate escalation of any priority one(P1) incidents that are raised
- Testing of each ticket’s resolution on staging to verify development has resolved the issue
- Arranging convenient client deployment windows for live deploys of solution
- Schedule live deployments for fixes with internal team
- Where appropriate writing tickets to other internal systems for cross referencing.
- Flagging of any support requests that are not support but new work requests
- Tracking and delivery of regular software updates for all clients
- Tracking and delivery of security patch updates for all clients
- Scheduling of other support tasks outside of the support desk, eg SSL renewal tasks.
- Managing client and internal stakeholders
- Managing delivery of small delivery projects
- Work closely with technical and creative teams to develop and implement solutions
- Continuous improvement QA and feature testing
- Attending daily ticket/workload meetings as well as weekly and monthly resource planning meetings
- Experience in running a support and helpdesk, triaging tickets, testing and validating issues (ideally within an agency or Consultancy)
- Experience dealing with clients and internal teams of Account Managers and Developers
- Have the ability to quickly grasp business issues and identify solutions to address them
- Not afraid to ask for assistance or guidance
- Willingness to learn
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Have a sense of ownership and responsibility for deliverables
- Can spin many plates and work well under pressure
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- You are interested in digital delivery and are perhaps looking to learn more about Project Management and QA
- You have experience or interest in web design, development, and technology
- You have a desire to keep up with new developments in the digital space
- Reporting to the Delivery and Deployment Manager, you will assist our team in delivering exceptional service to clients and continually seeking out new opportunities to grow existing and new business.
- Traditional project management qualifications are not essential.
- Experience in DevOps and Trello preferred and experience in a support desk tool such as Freshdesk is useful
- Any knowledge around Umbraco, Productive and Orchard Core plus the usual Office, Slack/Teams, Zoom etc. is all well received.
At Etch, we’re defining a better way to work, live and play. Here, every day is an opportunity, an opportunity to write your own story. A story of growth, of pride, of fun and of doing incredible things. Working at Etch is about your own personal journey. We’ve created an environment that allows you to become the best version of yourself, at work, at home, and in life. For more information about life at Etch, our culture, and to find out what values we look for in each applicant, head over to our careers page.
At Etch you’re well looked after. From your health and wellbeing to your personal development and finances, we provide more than your statutory benefits, we’ve created a working culture that not only works for you, but one that gives you the best opportunity to thrive. For more information on our latest company benefits, visit our careers page.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Where possible, we prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently prefer to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment.
To apply, simply enter your details below along with your CV and a covering letter.