Our Growth business is a modern twist on a digital marketing partner – driven by data and enabled by technology, we create customer connections and turn this into sustainable business growth. Our team of commercially orientated, performance driven, multidisciplinary specialists blend data, technology, media and creative to generate ground-breaking ideas that can be executed quickly and effectively.
- Salary: £40-45k
- Remote, some visits to the Southampton and/or London team required
We're on the hunt for an ambitious and enthusiastic SEO Manager with demonstrable experience of delivering great results. Working on multiple client accounts, with clients from a variety of industries, you'll feel comfortable working within a busy digital marketing department. From working with our internal teams, or working with our clients to establish a digital marketing strategy, you will join the dots between teams to meet our clients’ business objectives.
This is a remote role but travel to one of our offices in Southampton or London required approximately twice a month.
- Developing and implementing successful SEO strategies
- Setting campaign KPIs for our clients and reporting back on a monthly basis, offering appropriate analysis and suggestions
- Taking ownership of client’s annual budgets, through creation and management to successfully deliver on their business objectives
- Building successful client relationships that have been introduced to you via Etch and via your own network
- Mitigating difficult client and project situations professionally
- Working with account managers and producers on cross-departmental projects
- Taking responsibility for the business development and ownership of client proposals and pitches, ensuring annual growth and profitability for the Growth department
- Successfully managing your client portfolio ensuring growth in turnover and maintaining profitability of them over an annual period
- Proven experience working in SEO, either agency or client side.
- Experience in managing small monthly marketing budgets of a few thousand pounds, to large six figure marketing spends.
- Strong technical SEO and site migration experience required.
- Experience with hands on running of paid media campaigns, reporting, Google Analytics and Tag Manager are desirable.
- A positive, entrepreneurial attitude and approach.
- The ability to build rapport quickly with clients and provide them with strategic advice
- Business savvy and relationship driven.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail.
- We work in a relatively fluid & lean way so you'll need to be comfortable working iteratively with the rest of the team to deliver an outstanding result without specifications or intensive project management. Being a busy agency, you'll be working on multiple projects at the same time, and so will be expected to take responsibility for your own time management and delivery within the team.
- 23 - 28 days of holiday (based on your length of service)
- Plus, your birthday off (after first year of service)
- Contributory pension scheme (4-5% employer contribution depending on length of service)
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme (mental health, legal and tax advice, etc)
- Regular free lunches and drinks to reward the successes of the team
- Employee loans
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay package
- A fun and supportive working environment that offers flexible working
The power of Etch is in our people. Our teams work seamlessly together, united by a set strong set of values that help to foster a healthy, collaborative, productive and incredibly effective thriving working culture. We’ll look for these in you.
We strive to discover and evolve ever better systems of working together. We aim to free ourselves and others from unnecessary constraints and adopt working patterns that help people, organisations and the planet prosper.
We do what's best for all, not just the individual. We are respectful and empathise with one another.
We show a willingness to fail forwards. We have the courage to show vulnerability. We are confident having the difficult conversations in order to get the right outcome for all.
We support change for the better, striving to help our partners go further faster and empowering our team members to reach their personal goals.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Where possible, we prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently prefer to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment.
If you want to apply or find out more, drop us a line.