SEO & Content Manager
Salary of £30,000 - £35,000, depending on skills and experience.
We're on the hunt for a SEO & Content Manager with demonstrable experience of delivering great results within organic search. Working on multiple client accounts, which include a mixture of local and national SEO, you'll feel comfortable working within a busy digital marketing department.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Building successful client relationships.
- Work with account managers and producers on cross-departmental projects.
- Contribute to the business development process, through constructing winning client proposals and pitches.
- Technical on-site SEO implementation, including keyword research.
- On-page optimisation, including meta data and content optimisation.
- Localised SEO and site optimisation.
- An understanding of the positive and negative effects of link building.
- An understanding of content, Digital PR and the effects on SEO, so you can work alongside our Digital PR and Outreach team.
- Analytics and reporting.
Desired experience and skills:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a search engine optimisation role.
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously on SEO campaigns.
- A results-driven approach to SEO, underpinned by strong commercial awareness.
- Competence in generating proposals and comfortable in delivering pitches to new and existing clients to grow their budget, media spend and accounts.
- A positive, entrepreneurial attitude and approach.
- Business savvy and relationship driven.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in working with SEO management tools, such as; SE Cockpit, SEM Rush, Searchmetrics, Majestic, Copyscape and Moz.
- Outstanding people skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly with clients.
We work in a relatively fluid & lean way so you'll need to be comfortable working iteratively with the rest of the team to deliver an outstanding result without specifications or intensive management. The key to our success is the great relationships we have with our clients, so you will need to be comfortable with taking on the role of an account manager when dealing with the clients you work with.
We have great relationships with our clients, and we truly care about the results we're delivering. We're proud to be able to list Neptune Furniture, The Big Green Egg, Tesco, Timpson Group, THE PIG Hotel, Limewood Hotel, The National Caravan Council, GlaxoSmithKline and Michel Roux Jr's Cookery School as just some of the fantastic clients we have the pleasure of working with.
You’ll excel within your career at Etch, through hands-on training and regular reviews to keep you progressing with your personal development.
- Salary of £30,000 – £35,000, depending on skills and experience.
- Up to 25 days of holiday, plus your birthday off.
- Life Insurance.
- Income Protection.
- Medical Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Public transport, season ticket loan.
- Free training relative to your role.
- A job related book of your choice each month.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Eye care vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Sick pay package.
- 'Bacon roll Fridays' where we have free bacon rolls for breakfast every Friday
- Pizza days and drinks at the launch of every new project.
- 3pm finish every Friday so you can get your weekend started early!
How to apply?
As a full-time, permanent position, the role is based in our office in central Southampton and wouldn't suit remote working continually, although we're human and flexible if you have specific needs. If you want to know more, then drop a line to Chris Laas email@example.com. If we like what we hear, we'll ask you to come in for a chat where we can find out more about you, and you about us. If it feels right for both of us, we'll talk about salaries and details. And if it still feels right after that - welcome to the team!
You probably already know that we receive an endless stream of unsolicited calls from you anyway, and this ad isn't an excuse to consider those calls solicited. We want to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative and desire to approach us directly, not those that just match keywords. Sorry, but we won't deal with you so please don't waste either of our time.