SEO Campaign Delivery Manager
Salary of £30,000 - £35,000, depending on skills and experience.
We're on the hunt for a SEO Campaign Delivery Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for overseeing our clients’ successful organic search marketing campaigns; you will be responsible for optimising and fine-tuning results-driven organic search marketing campaigns. You will have demonstrable experience in website optimisation – preferably (but not essentially) within an agency environment.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Technical on-site SEO implementation.
- On-page optimisation.
- Localised SEO and site optimisation.
- An understanding of the positive and negative effects of link building.
- Social media campaigns and their effects on SEO.
- An understanding of Digital PR and the effects on SEO, with the view to managing a junior Digital PR & Content Marketing Executive.
- Conversion optimisation.
- Attribution modelling for creating client reports and optimisation.
- Analytics and reporting.
Your experience and skills will include:
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience working within digital marketing, ideally involving search engine optimsation.
- Competent in generating proposals and comfortable in delivering pitches to new and existing clients to grow their budget, media spend and accounts.
- Outstanding people skills and the ability to build rapport quickly with all different kinds of people.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A friendly and enthusiastic manner.
The role involves contact with clients, so experience / proficiency in an account-handling position is important, along with professional communication skills. We work in a relatively fluid & lean way so you'll need to be comfortable working iteratively with the rest of the team to deliver an outstanding result without specifications or intensive project management. Being a busy agency, you'll be working on multiple projects at the same time, and so will be expected to take responsibility for your own time management and delivery within the team.
As a full-time, permanent position, the role is based in our office in central Southampton and wouldn't suit remote working continually, although we're human and flexible if you have specific needs.
If you want to know more, then drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like what we hear, we'll ask you to come in for a chat - where we can find out more about you, and you about us. If it feels right for both of us, we'll talk about salaries and details. And if it still feels right after that - welcome to the team!
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000, depending on skills and experience.
- Up to 25 days of holiday, plus your birthday off.
- Free work/job related training.
- A job related book of your choice each month.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Glasses vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Sick pay package.
- 'Bacon Roll Fridays' and finish at 3pm.
- Pizza days and drinks at the launch of every new project.
Recruitment Agents - You probably already know that we receive an endless stream of unsolicited calls from you anyway, and this ad isn't an excuse to consider those calls solicited. We want to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative and desire to approach us directly, not those that just match keywords. Sorry, but we won't deal with you so please don't waste either of our time.