Working on multiple client accounts, which include a mixture of local and national SEO, you'll mentor a team of SEO Managers and SEO Executives within a busy digital marketing department.
- 4+ years’ experience working in a search engine optimisation role.
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously on SEO campaigns.
- A results-driven approach to SEO, underpinned by strong commercial awareness.
- Competence in generating proposals and comfortable in delivering pitches to new and existing clients to grow their budget, media spend and accounts.
- A positive, entrepreneurial attitude and approach.
- Business savvy and relationship driven.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in working with SEO management tools, such as; SEO Monitor, SE Cockpit, SEM Rush, Searchmetrics, Majestic, Copyscape, BrightLocal and Moz.
- Outstanding people skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly with clients.
We work in a relatively fluid & lean way so you'll need to be comfortable working iteratively with the rest of the team to deliver an outstanding result without specifications or intensive management. The key to our success is the great relationships we have with our clients, so you will need to be comfortable with taking on the role of an account manager when dealing with the clients you work with.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Mentor a team of SEO Managers and SEO Executives providing clear direction in all matters relating to SEO.
- Educate the team on SEO best practice and strategy.
- Building successful client relationships.
- Mitigate difficult client and project situations professionally.
- Work with account managers and producers on cross-departmental projects.
- Contribute to the business development process, through constructing winning client proposals and pitches.
- Technical on-site SEO implementation, including keyword research.
- On-page optimisation, including meta data and content optimisation.
- Localised SEO and site optimisation.
- An understanding of the positive and negative effects of link building.
- An understanding of content, Digital PR and the effects on SEO, so you can work alongside our Digital PR and Outreach team.
- Analytics and reporting.
- 23 - 28 days of holiday (based on your length of service)
- Plus, your birthday off (after first year of service)
- Contributory pension scheme (4-5% employer contribution depending on length of service)
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme (mental health, legal and tax advice, etc)
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Regular free lunches and drinks to reward the successes of the team
- Your choice of job-related book added to the Etch Library each month
- Employee loans
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay package
- A fun and supportive working environment
Etch is an equal opportunities employer.
Where possible, we prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently prefer to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment.
If you want to apply or find out more, drop Chris Laas a line.