Working on multiple client accounts, you'll work with our clients to achieve their desired objectives. Being part of a full-service digital agency like Etch and a rapidly growing digital marketing team, you’ll learn and experience a huge amount as well as having exciting opportunities to grow your career.
- 2+ years’ experience working within paid search (preferably but not essentially within an agency environment)
- Paid social skills would be advantageous
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously in the paid search space
- A results-driven approach to paid media, underpinned by strong commercial awareness
- Google Analytics skills including a good understanding of attribution
- A positive, entrepreneurial attitude and approach
- Relationship driven
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Great written communication skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding people skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly.
We work in a relatively fluid & lean way so you'll need to be comfortable working iteratively with the rest of the team to deliver an outstanding result without specifications or intensive management. The key to our success is the great relationships we have with our clients, so you will need to be comfortable with taking on the role of an account manager when dealing with the clients you work with or be comfortable in working towards this.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build successful client relationships with support of line manager and wider team
- Create, implement and set campaign KPI’s for paid media activity including but not limited to paid search and shopping, display and video.
- Build, analyse, optimise and report on accounts within key platforms such as Google Ads and Bing Ads (Facebook/Instagram and other social platforms a bonus)
- Work across multiple paid/biddable media projects and with multiple clients
- Take a good level responsibility for your time management and work independently to deliver client work
- Proactively taking an interest in the latest biddable media industry developments such as new Google Ads BETAs.
- 23 - 28 days of holiday (based on your length of service)
- Plus, your birthday off (after first year of service)
- Contributory pension scheme (4-5% employer contribution depending on length of service)
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme (mental health, legal and tax advice, etc)
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Regular free lunches and drinks to reward the successes of the team
- Your choice of job-related book added to the Etch Library each month
- Employee loans
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay package
- A fun and supportive working environment
Etch is an equal opportunities employer.
Where possible, we prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently prefer to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment.
If you want to apply or find out more, drop Beckie Brown a line.