Senior Client Relationship Manager
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Manager with a strong background in management consulting and Digital Transformation advisory with particular expertise in customer experience strategy and improvement (spanning all capabilities needed for a B2C or B2B2C company to sustain organic growth including brand, value proposition, and end-to-end customer lifecycle experience) and marketing technology enablement. You will be to lead teams end-to-end on the delivery of consulting projects to resolve complex business problems for clients; developing the right approach with the right expertise involved at the right time, leading the problem and solution definition process, and ultimately developing and executing robust digital customer experience transformation strategies and implementation plans, including experience design, technical, and operational implementation.
- Salary £90-100k DOE
- Remote first, with regular visits to the Southampton and/or London team
- Play an active role in business development for new clients, from identifying opportunities, defining projects and delivering proposals and pitches to proactively seeking new opportunities.
- Define customer experience, marketing and technology strategies, guiding clients through the selection and qualification of new solutions to address the organisation’s current and future needs.
- Use consulting methodologies to research, collect data and produce insights, and turn these into strategic and practical recommendations and solutions for our clients.
- Prepare underlying materials and design, lead or participate in client workshops and other client engagements.
- Manage a small team to deliver client projects with project managers reporting in.
- Stimulating an environment for innovation and entrepreneurship and supporting the commercial activities of Etch.
- Participating in the company’s PR activities, including speaking at events, contributing to thought leadership pieces and general social and online presence.
- 5-8 years of consulting experience and 2+ years in strategy consulting and strong knowledge of consulting methodologies and tools - particularly client relationship building and management and stakeholder management/communication skills.
- Track record in leading small client projects entirely or workstreams in large-scale digital transformation.
- Customer experience projects are desirable.
- At least 4 years of managing people/teams.
- Proven quantitative, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent understanding of digital technologies, operating models and transformation.
- Experience using Design Thinking, Lean Start-up and Agile methodologies.
- Strong interest and curiosity in anything related to customer experience management, experience design, and customer service.
- Strong academic background is a plus.
At Etch, we’re defining a better way to work, live and play. Here, every day is an opportunity, an opportunity to write your own story. A story of growth, of pride, of fun and of doing incredible things. Working at Etch is about your own personal journey. We’ve created an environment that allows you to become the best version of yourself, at work, at home, and in life. For more information about life at Etch, our culture, and to find out what values we look for in each applicant, head over to our careers page.
At Etch you’re well looked after. From your health and wellbeing to your personal development and finances, we provide more than your statutory benefits, we’ve created a working culture that not only works for you, but one that gives you the best opportunity to thrive. For more information on our latest company benefits, visit our careers page.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Where possible, we prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently prefer to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment.
To apply, simply enter your details below along with your CV and a covering letter.