Senior Client Manager
We are looking for a Senior Client Manager with a focus on establishing and growing great relationships with our clients, helping them identify sustainable opportunities for growth through strategic direction, data and technology.
Experience in project management and a track record in account development from a digital agency or business consultancy across a wide range of clients and disciplines. A key contributor to project success, with excellent client presence, organisational and detail-orientation skills, excellent written and verbal communication, and the ability to work in a fast-moving environment, across multiple projects and work streams. Strategic, agile with a proactive approach to understand the challenges of the team members, problem solving to find a great solution which drives quality and results.
A relationship builder with the ability to create strong connections and gain the trust of all stakeholders with ease is fundamental.
- Salary: £40,000 - 50,000k
- Remote, some visits to the Southampton and/or London team
- Key client account management with a focus on growth
- Work with strategic, design and technical teams to proactively develop new ideas that will benefit the client’s business
- Running new project meetings and discovery workshops
- Scoping and management of marketing, strategic, CX and development projects (support given by internal teams depending on your skills)
- Management and implementation of continuous improvement and marketing strategies
- Reporting on a monthly basis, to clients, on their key KPI’s.
- Take ownership of client’s annual budgets, through creation and management to successfully deliver on their business objectives
- Managing client and internal stakeholders
- Work closely with technical and design teams to develop and implement solutions
- Clearly document client requirements in written internal briefs and streatgeic account plans
- Ensure all members of the team understand the objectives of the client
- Co-ordinates the team and project in order to get the right people in front of the client at the right time, understands that knowledge is key and fills the gaps ahead of the clients needs.
- You may be involved with pitches for new business, approaching these with both a creative and commercial mindset.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role in a consultancy or agency specifically working with a digital marketing and web design/development team.
- Have the ability to quickly identify business challenges and the strategic thinking to address them
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Great listener who can skilfully see where you can offer support and assistance.
- Excellent track history with client retention.
- Provides an effective bridge between the client and the Etch team within the business.
- Are comfortable leading client/internal teams
- Have a sense of ownership and responsibility for deliverables
- Comfortable in managing multiple clients and projects under pressure.
- Client friendly – professional, well presented and personable
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- A positive, entrepreneurial attitude and approach.
- Not afraid to get involved where needed.
- You are a Client Manager or Project Manager with proven experience in agency or consultancy environment
- You have proven experience in managing and growing a portfolio of key clients
- Experience in managing budgets of a few thousand pounds, to large six figure spends.
- Some broad knowledge of of the key digital marketing channels; Paid Media, SEO & Content and Digital PR & Outreach.
- You have experience, knowledge and an appetite for marketing, CX and digital strategy and end-end-end delivery , design, development and technology
- You have a desire to keep up with new developments in the marketing, CX and digital space
- Ability to lead and mentor others to success
At Etch, we’re defining a better way to work, live and play. Here, every day is an opportunity, an opportunity to write your own story. A story of growth, of pride, of fun and of doing incredible things. Working at Etch is about your own personal journey. We’ve created an environment that allows you to become the best version of yourself, at work, at home, and in life. For more information about life at Etch, our culture, and to find out what values we look for in each applicant, head over to our careers page.
At Etch you’re well looked after. From your health and wellbeing to your personal development and finances, we provide more than your statutory benefits, we’ve created a working culture that not only works for you, but one that gives you the best opportunity to thrive. For more information on our latest company benefits, visit our careers page.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Where possible, we prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently prefer to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment.
To apply, simply enter your details below along with your CV and a covering letter.