Working on multiple client accounts, which include a mixture of paid search, shopping, display and paid social, you'll work with our clients to achieve their desired objectives, within a busy digital marketing department.
- 2+ years’ experience working within Paid Media / biddable media (preferably but not essentially within an agency environment).
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously in the paid search space.
- A results-driven approach to paid media, underpinned by strong commercial awareness.
- Paid social skills would be advantageous
- Google Analytics skills including a good understanding of attribution.
- A positive, entrepreneurial attitude and approach.
- Business savvy and relationship driven.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding people skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly with clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build successful client relationships
- Creation and implementation of paid search strategy and setting of campaign KPIs
- Building, analysing, optimising and reporting on accounts within Google Ads and Bing paid search and shopping
- Working across multiple paid/biddable media projects and with multiple clients
- Work with account managers and producers on cross-departmental projects
- Contribute to the business development process, through constructing winning client proposals and pitches
- Taking responsibility for your time management and working independently and proactively to deliver client work
- Proactively taking an interest in the latest biddable media industry developments such as new Google Ads BETAs.
- 23 - 28 days of holiday (based on your length of service)
- Plus, your birthday off (after first year of service)
- Contributory pension scheme (4-5% employer contribution depending on length of service)
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme (mental health, legal and tax advice, etc)
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Regular free lunches and drinks to reward the successes of the team
- Your choice of job-related book added to the Etch Library each month
- Employee loans
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay package
- A fun and supportive working environment
Etch is an equal opportunities employer.
Where possible, we prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently prefer to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment.
If you want to apply or find out more, drop Beckie Brown a line.