Business Development Manager -
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated person with strong business acumen, who can develop and execute Etch’s partnership strategy, utilising our technology partners to drive additional sources of revenue growth.
- £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- Remote, with at least two visits per month to the Southampton and/or London offices
- Develop and execute a partnership strategy with the aim of driving revenue growth and joint client engagements
- Understand the requirements and capabilities for each partner and use this information to guide the direction of our product offerings
- Work with our partners to define and implement a joint go-to-market plan
- Facilitate collaboration between key teams within Etch and the partners
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities.
- Produce compelling, tailored and relevant outbound outreach programmes – using email, the phone and social media to develop relationships and secure meetings and opportunities with target clients.
- Establish Etch as being the preferred digital consultancy for our Partners
- Work with the wider sales team to ensure no opportunity gets forgotten, reporting back to the business on the progress of opportunities weekly.
- Stay ahead of what’s happening in the wider market, identifying potential client challenges and opportunities.
- Manage, nurture, and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Meet regularly with each of the assigned Partners and lead regular joint business reviews.
- Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in HubSpot (our chosen CRM).
- Proven experience in a Partnership Management or Business Development role
- Experience within a digital agency or consultancy is preferred
- Able to define, implement and measure strategic partnership plans
- Possess strong business acumen and have an entrepreneurial approach
- Proven track record of delivering and converting new business opportunities
- Exceptional organisational skills with an ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, presentation and creative writing skills
- Able to build strong relationships with prospects of all levels
- A passion for marketing, digital/tech and/or strategy landscapes
- Willingness to embrace feedback in order to learn and grow
- Good objection handling skills
- 23 - 28 days of holiday (based on your length of service)
- Plus, your birthday off (after first year of service)
- Contributory pension scheme (4-5% employer contribution depending on length of service)
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme (mental health, legal and tax advice, etc)
- Regular free lunches and drinks to reward the successes of the team
- Your choice of job-related book added to the Etch Library each month
- Employee loans
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay package
- A fun and supportive working environment
The power of Etch is in our people. Our teams work seamlessly together, united by a set strong set of values that help to foster a healthy, collaborative, productive and incredibly effective thriving working culture. We’ll look for these in you.
We strive to discover and evolve ever better systems of working together. We aim to free ourselves and others from unnecessary constraints and adopt working patterns that help people, organisations and the planet prosper.
We do what's best for all, not just the individual. We are respectful and empathise with one another.
We show a willingness to fail forwards. We have the courage to show vulnerability. We are confident having the difficult conversations in order to get the right outcome for all.
We support change for the better, striving to help our partners go further faster and empowering our team members to reach their personal goals.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Where possible, we prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently prefer to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment.
If you want to apply or find out more, drop us a line.