You’ll need to operate well in a fast-moving environment – able to take, shape and deliver on briefs as the business develops. You are a lively, dynamic, enthusiastic member of the agency – ready to inspire, ready to promote, ready to join in with all agency activity. They will assist in maintaining the marketing calibre of the agency; act as an internal hub of comms and activity; and build Big Radical’s and Etch Group’s image with potential clients and industry influencers for profile and new business opportunities.
You will be a team player and working mainly in our London studio. As part of the Etch Group, you will be working closely with Etch’s Marketing Manager, collaborating on Etch Group projects, as well as working with the leadership team.
The main goal for the individual is to execute the marketing and sales strategy and plan that promotes Big Radical’s (and the Etch Group) work, people and point of view with a view to generating more visibility and attracting new business.
- Self-starter, able to deliver
- Results focused and able to make an impact
- Both strategic and gets hands dirty in the work
- Demonstrable evidence of marketing experience in the design and tech fields
- B2B experience a nice to have
- Consultancy experience a nice to have
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to get people working with you
- Contacts in the design and tech community a nice to have
- Contacts in financial services, retail, health/ well-being, hospitality, auto also a nice to have
Roles and Responsibilities
- Source marketing opportunities from campaigns, initiatives, thought leadership and events
- Deliver a calendar of marketing initiatives, incl PR, events inhouse projects, across the year
- Manage and maintain agency profiles and intermediary sites
- Manage and update the Big Radical website, including writing and updating the content - news, work, contact, film etc.
- Manage the agency social media feeds and maintain social media strategy
- Project manage marketing initiatives, such as the production of Big Radical books, white papers and outreach
- Assist in creating agency credential documents, presentations, showreels etc
- Managing and coordinating the creation of any film or video content required
- Help build and maintain relationships with key intermediaries, clients and industry peers
- Build and maintain client contact list – current and prospect
- Write and update all agency case studies
- Keep track of campaign results in order to ensure this bank of information is kept continually up to date
- Help out with the sales team when required – RFI, chemistry journey, research
- Manage PR calendar for the year
- Identify, explore and follow up PR opportunities for Big Radical
- Assist and manage the press relations strategy – media list, calendar, approach etc
- Help write press releases on behalf of the company and gain client approvals
- Ensure press cuttings and campaign coverage are saved and up to date
Events and communications
- Assist in delivering a calendar of internal events
- Develop a culture of pro-active promotion within the agency
- Identify event opportunities – internal and external
- Own the awards process – identifying awards and categories, overseeing entry process and organising team invitations if shortlisted
- Proactive in terms of assets creation, and staying ahead of the deadlines
- 23 - 28 days of holiday (based on your length of service)
- Plus, your birthday off (after first year of service)
- Contributory pension scheme (4-5% employer contribution depending on length of service)
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme (mental health, legal and tax advice, etc)
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Regular free lunches and drinks to reward the successes of the team
- Your choice of job-related book added to the Etch Library each month
- Employee loans
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay package
- A fun and supportive working environment
Etch is an equal opportunities employer.
Where possible, we prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently prefer to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment.
If you want to apply or find out more, drop Katie Street a line.