Marketing and Brand Manager
Etch UK, one of Southampton’s largest digital agencies is currently on the hunt for an experienced and dynamic marketing and brand manager.
This is a pivotal role where you will be responsible for online and offline key marketing initiatives to establish and communicate the agency’s brand.
This is a hands-on role where you will be involved in the full marketing mix and key consumer engagement programmes including campaigns, PR, advertising, social media, and overall brand strategy.
To be considered for this role:
- You will be at least in your second role holding previous marketing, PR, advertising or journalism positions
- You must have or be studying for an appropriate marketing or advertising qualification.
- You will have strong initiative and project management skills.
- You will be energetic and action orientated, with an ability to make things happen.
- You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- You're innovative, creative and constantly looking for ways to disrupt the norm to achieve greater exposure for the client.
- You are word savvy and have strong writing skills for emails, blog posts and press releases, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
- You have strong attention to detail ensuring brand consistency with a spirit of excellence
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, with strong negotiating ability
- Experience of working in marketing, PR, journalism or advertising
- You are able to identify the 'hook', create a story and source the best information from internal and external sources
- Demonstrable campaign and project management experience
- Strong writing skills and good attention to detail.
- Firm digital knowledge
Your role will include:
- Conducting PR and advertising
- Coming up with creative ideas and delivering outstanding digital campaigns
- Researching and submitting awards events
- Running and marketing industry events
- Digital marketing and social media
- Constant content delivery for etchuk.com ie copy, blogs, newsfeeds, case studies
- Developing, implementing and measuring creative marketing campaigns
- Ensuring consistency of the brand throughout the company
- Press and editorial pieces for various marketing channels
- Production of email newsletters
Nice-to-have's but not essential:
- Technical knowledge whereby you held a technical position within a digital agency.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual. This is a varied and creative position and if you think you have what we are looking for, please get in contact email@example.com 023 8000 4800.
- Salary expectations £28k-£40k depending on experience.
- Up to 25 days of holiday, plus your birthday off.
- Free work/job related training.
- A job related book of your choice each month.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Glasses vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Sick pay package.
- 'Bacon Roll Fridays' and finish at 3pm.
- Pizza days and drinks at the launch of every new project.
Recruitment Agents - You probably already know that we receive an endless stream of unsolicited calls from you anyway, and this ad isn't an excuse to consider those calls solicited. We want to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative and desire to approach us directly, not those that just match keywords. Sorry, but we won't deal with you so please don't waste either of our time.