Head of Growth
We are looking for a restless, strategically led, Head of Growth with an appetite for change that can take the business into its next phase of growth. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering significant revenue growth in a business or division, shaping and driving new propositions into the market and bringing team members successfully through a programme of change. You will have worked in a digital marketing business where marketing automation and data-driven digital marketing was core to the strategy with demonstrable real-world examples of its success.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Remote, regular visits to the Southampton and/or London team
- Work closely with the Exec team to define and implement the vision for our Growth business including new propositions and services.
- Work with our Go To Market team to generate and convert new business.
- Own the commercials of the Growth business unit/P&L.
- Work with our partners to define their growth marketing strategy and ensure it aligns to the needs of the wider marketing and business plans.
- Work with our marketing specialists to ensure our channels, bid strategies and targeting are being leveraged to result in maximum revenue and value.
- You’ll be capable of influencing our product and engineering teams to come up with solutions that help improve our digital channel conversion.
- Work closely with our data and insight partners to ensure our channels are equipped with the data, insights and reporting needed to drive their performance forward at pace.
- Own the relationship with all relevant external partners and contractors, ensuring we achieve maximum quality and value.
- Lead and develop a highly capable team of 13, ensuring the team functions efficiently and effectively on a day-to-day basis and develops over time.
- Spearhead our new marketing automation and data services applying your knowledge and experience to accelerate the growth and adoption of these both amongst existing partners and in the market.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role (ideally in a consultancy or agency)
- A strong track record of converting new business opportunities.
- A passion for building strong partner relationships and delivering business growth.
- Demonstrable experience of defining and leading marketing strategies with automation and data at the core.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills with an ability to balance competing priorities effectively.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
- A growth mindset and a desire to move at pace.
- Feel confident holding conversations with stakeholders and prospects of all levels up to C-Suite.
- Enthusiasm for marketing, digital/tech and strategy landscape and a point of view on the future of the industry.
At Etch, we’re defining a better way to work, live and play. Here, every day is an opportunity, an opportunity to write your own story. A story of growth, of pride, of fun and of doing incredible things. Working at Etch is about your own personal journey. We’ve created an environment that allows you to become the best version of yourself, at work, at home, and in life. For more information about life at Etch, our culture, and to find out what values we look for in each applicant, head over to our careers page.
At Etch you’re well looked after. From your health and wellbeing to your personal development and finances, we provide more than your statutory benefits, we’ve created a working culture that not only works for you, but one that gives you the best opportunity to thrive. For more information on our latest company benefits, visit our careers page.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Where possible, we prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently prefer to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment.
To apply, simply enter your details below along with your CV and a covering letter.