Head of Growth
Our Growth business is a modern twist on a digital marketing partner – driven by data and enabled by technology, we create customer connections and turn this into sustainable business growth. Our team of commercially orientated, performance driven, multidisciplinary specialists blend data, technology, media and creative to generate ground-breaking ideas that can be executed quickly and effectively.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Remote, regular visits to the Southampton and/or London team
We are looking for a restless, strategically led, Head of Growth with an appetite for change that can take the business into its next phase of growth. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering significant revenue growth in a business or division, shaping and driving new propositions into the market and bringing team members successfully through a programme of change. You will have worked in a digital marketing business where marketing automation and data-driven digital marketing was core to the strategy with demonstrable real-world examples of its success.
This is a remote role with regular travel to one of our offices in Southampton or London required.
- Work closely with the Exec team to define and implement the vision for our Growth business including new propositions and services.
- Work with our Go To Market team to generate and convert new business.
- Own the commercials of the Growth business unit/P&L.
- Work with our partners to define their growth marketing strategy and ensure it aligns to the needs of the wider marketing and business plans.
- Work with our marketing specialists to ensure our channels, bid strategies and targeting are being leveraged to result in maximum revenue and value.
- You’ll be capable of influencing our product and engineering teams to come up with solutions that help improve our digital channel conversion.
- Work closely with our data and insight partners to ensure our channels are equipped with the data, insights and reporting needed to drive their performance forward at pace.
- Own the relationship with all relevant external partners and contractors, ensuring we achieve maximum quality and value.
- Lead and develop a highly capable team of 13, ensuring the team functions efficiently and effectively on a day-to-day basis and develops over time.
- Spearhead our new marketing automation and data services applying your knowledge and experience to accelerate the growth and adoption of these both amongst existing partners and in the market.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role (ideally in a consultancy or agency)
- A strong track record of converting new business opportunities.
- A passion for building strong partner relationships and delivering business growth.
- Demonstrable experience of defining and leading marketing strategies with automation and data at the core.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills with an ability to balance competing priorities effectively.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
- A growth mindset and a desire to move at pace.
- Feel confident holding conversations with stakeholders and prospects of all levels up to C-Suite.
- Enthusiasm for marketing, digital/tech and strategy landscape and a point of view on the future of the industry.
- 23 - 28 days of holiday (based on your length of service)
- Plus, your birthday off (after first year of service)
- Contributory pension scheme (4-5% employer contribution depending on length of service)
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme (mental health, legal and tax advice, etc)
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Regular free lunches and drinks to reward the successes of the team
- Your choice of job-related book added to the Etch Library each month
- Employee loans
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay package
- A fun and supportive working environment
The power of Etch is in our people. Our teams work seamlessly together, united by a set strong set of values that help to foster a healthy, collaborative, productive and incredibly effective thriving working culture. We’ll look for these in you.
We strive to discover and evolve ever better systems of working together. We aim to free ourselves and others from unnecessary constraints and adopt working patterns that help people, organisations and the planet prosper.
We do what's best for all, not just the individual. We are respectful and empathise with one another.
We show a willingness to fail forwards. We have the courage to show vulnerability. We are confident having the difficult conversations in order to get the right outcome for all.
We support change for the better, striving to help our partners go further faster and empowering our team members to reach their personal goals.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Where possible, we prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently prefer to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment.
If you want to apply or find out more, drop us a line.