Head of Delivery
We are looking for an experienced Head of Delivery, Programme Manager or Project Director to join our team in this newly created position to provide strategic direction for our project delivery processes across a wide range of accounts.
- Salary: £85,000/yr - £100,000/yr
- Location: Remote, with visits to the London and/or Southampton offices twice per month
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Set the strategic direction for delivery within Etch and ensure that this is effectively communicated across the business
- Define and implement project delivery processes, policies and systems and act as a point of escalation and resolution for each project
- Provide leadership and direction to Project Managers and Digital Producers
- Work with the Etch Leadership Team to define business goals and communicate how the Delivery team will contribute to these
- Prioritise the overall quality and timeliness of project delivery to clients, ensuring you help maintain and build client confidence
- Manage large projects and programmes of work
- Attend key client meetings, building strong and trusted relationships
- Nurture talent: Manage employee development, productivity and performance
- Play an instrumental role in winning new projects and developing existing client relationships by supporting the Go To Market Team, acting as the subject matter expert for operational project delivery
- Manage project profitability, seeking to maximise revenue and margin within all projects
- Promote and foster a strong team culture of open and transparent communication
- Conduct timely, fair and accurate project reviews and ensure that learnings are communicated across the teams
- Work alongside the Operations Team to provide efficient resource planning
Persons who would suit this position:
- Experience working as a Project Director, Programme Manager or Delivery Manager within an agency or consultancy
- Extensive experience of working on digital products and applications across a variety of stacks and technologies
- Previous track record of developing talent to help bring the best out of the team
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience reviewing and implementing Project Delivery processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with Agile and Scrum methodology
At Etch, we’re defining a better way to work, live and play. At Etch, every day is an opportunity to write your own story—a story of growth, pride, fun, and doing incredible things. Working at Etch is about your own personal journey. We’ve created an environment that allows you to become the best version of yourself at work, at home, and in life. For more information about life at Etch, our culture, and what values we look for in each applicant, head over to our careers page.
At Etch, you'll be well looked after. From your health and wellbeing to your personal development and finances, we provide more than your statutory benefits; we’ve created a working culture that not only works for you but one that gives you the best opportunity to thrive. For more information on our latest company benefits, visit our careers page.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
We prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means we're looking for those who show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently like to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment. Thank you.
To apply, simply enter your details below along with your CV and a covering letter.