This crucial role will optimize our company's operating capabilities and employ strategies to maximize client satisfaction and project efficiency. The chosen candidate will assist in compiling the company's budget and annual business strategy as well as forming part of the Board of Directors,so you will have a real input into the success of the business.
- Working with the CEO and Commercial Director to design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures to grow the business and improve efficiency
- Work closely with the Heads of Department to create successful processes and strategies to grow the individual business units whilst aligning with Group goals
- Working together with key stakeholders to compile and monitor the company budget
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals
- Implement large scale operational systems in which to handle the breadth of volume of projects
- Closely monitor and analyse company utilisation and recovery rates against budgets, along with other KPIs
- Produce monthly board reports on operational performance
- Overseeing daily operations of the company and the work of executives in Finance and Operations functions
- Establishing business practices that promote company culture and vision to ensure that the organisation is seen as an employer of choice
- Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes.
- Evaluating performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Employing various initiatives to coach and develop team members
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth and propose new initiatives to increase margins and improve ways of working
- Manage relationships with Partners and Vendors
- Participate in ad hoc expansion activities (investments, acquisitions etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Chartered Accountancy or other relevant field.
- Strong experience managing a complex organisation's financial and operational strategies
- Superb business acumen and a sound understanding of business strategies
- Successful implemented and delivered significant process change
- Excellent understanding of company accounts and financial reporting
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a similar role
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- 23 - 28 days of holiday (based on your length of service)
- Plus, your birthday off (after first year of service)
- Contributory pension scheme (4-5% employer contribution depending on length of service)
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme (mental health, legal and tax advice, etc)
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Regular free lunches and drinks to reward the successes of the team
- Your choice of job-related book added to the Etch Library each month
- Employee loans
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay package
- A fun and supportive working environment
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Where possible, we prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently prefer to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment.
If you want to apply or find out more, drop Shelly Frame a line.