Digital Producer/Project Manager
As a Digital Producer/Project Manager your focus will be on building great relationships with our clients and providing exceptional service. Working together with the Account Managers and other members of the delivery team, you will play a vital role in helping grow the clients and business through efficient delivery and exceptional client service. Organisation and the ability to handle numerous tasks is key to this role, taking on all manner of small to large jobs and helping run some of our project deliveries.
- Salary: £35-45k
- Remote, some visits to the Southampton and/or London team
- Attending new project meetings
- Managing UX design and development projects
- Managing small continuous improvements to existing products as well as bug fixes
- Helping on the support desk
- Managing project budgets, timelines and delivery
- Managing client and internal stakeholders
- Leading client/project meetings
- Work with strategic, creative and technical teams to proactively develop new ideas that will benefit the client’s business
- Work closely with technical and creative teams to develop and implement solutions
- Clearly translate client requirements in written, internal briefs
- Ensure all members of the project team understand the brief
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role (ideally in a consultancy or agency)
- Have the ability to quickly grasp business issues and identify solutions to address them
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Are comfortable leading client/internal teams
- Have a sense of ownership and responsibility for deliverables
- Can spin many plates and work well under pressure
- Client friendly – professional, well presented and personable
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Can translate technical jargon from Martian to English for clients
- You are a Digital Producer or Project Manager with proven experience in an agency environment
- You have experience and knowledge of web strategy, design, development and technology
- You have a desire to keep up with new developments in the digital space
- Reporting to the Delivery Lead, you will assist our Growth team in delivering exceptional service to clients and continually seeking out new opportunities to grow existing and new business.
- Traditional project management qualifications are not essential.
At Etch, we’re defining a better way to work, live and play. Here, every day is an opportunity, an opportunity to write your own story. A story of growth, of pride, of fun and of doing incredible things. Working at Etch is about your own personal journey. We’ve created an environment that allows you to become the best version of yourself, at work, at home, and in life. For more information about life at Etch, our culture, and to find out what values we look for in each applicant, head over to our careers page.
At Etch you’re well looked after. From your health and wellbeing to your personal development and finances, we provide more than your statutory benefits, we’ve created a working culture that not only works for you, but one that gives you the best opportunity to thrive. For more information on our latest company benefits, visit our careers page.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Where possible, we prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently prefer to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment.
To apply, simply enter your details below along with your CV and a covering letter.