Digital Producer/Project Manager
Our Growth business is a modern twist on a digital marketing partner – driven by data and enabled by technology, we create customer connections and turn this into sustainable business growth. Our team of commercially orientated, performance driven, multidisciplinary specialists blend data, technology, media and creative to generate ground-breaking ideas that can be executed quickly and effectively.
- Salary: £35-45k
- Remote, some visits to the Southampton and/or London team
Organisation and the ability to handle numerous tasks is key to this role, taking on small to medium jobs and helping run our busy support desk.
As a Digital Producer/Project Manager your focus will be on building great relationships with our clients and providing exceptional service. Working together with the Account Managers and other members of the delivery team, you will play a vital role in helping grow the clients and business through efficient delivery and exceptional client service.
This is a remote role with some travel to one of our offices in Southampton or London required.
- Attending new project meetings
- Managing UX design and development projects
- Managing small continuous improvements to existing products as well as bug fixes
- Managing the support desk
- Managing project budgets, timelines and delivery
- Managing client and internal stakeholders
- Leading client/project meetings
- Work with strategic, creative and technical teams to proactively develop new ideas that will benefit the client’s business
- Work closely with technical and creative teams to develop and implement solutions
- Clearly translate client requirements in written, internal briefs
- Ensure all members of the project team understand the brief
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role (ideally in a consultancy or agency)
- Have the ability to quickly grasp business issues and identify solutions to address them
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Are comfortable leading client/internal teams
- Have a sense of ownership and responsibility for deliverables
- Can spin many plates and work well under pressure
- Client friendly – professional, well presented and personable
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Can translate technical jargon from Martian to English for clients
- You are a Digital Producer or Project Manager with proven experience in an agency environment
- You have experience and knowledge of web strategy, design, development and technology
- You have a desire to keep up with new developments in the digital space
- Reporting to the Delivery Lead, you will assist our Growth team in delivering exceptional service to clients and continually seeking out new opportunities to grow existing and new business.
- Traditional project management qualifications are not essential.
- 23 - 28 days of holiday (based on your length of service)
- Plus, your birthday off (after first year of service)
- Contributory pension scheme (4-5% employer contribution depending on length of service)
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme (mental health, legal and tax advice, etc)
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Regular free lunches and drinks to reward the successes of the team
- Your choice of job-related book added to the Etch Library each month
- Employee loans
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay package
- A fun and supportive working environment
The power of Etch is in our people. Our teams work seamlessly together, united by a set strong set of values that help to foster a healthy, collaborative, productive and incredibly effective thriving working culture. We’ll look for these in you.
We strive to discover and evolve ever better systems of working together. We aim to free ourselves and others from unnecessary constraints and adopt working patterns that help people, organisations and the planet prosper.
We do what's best for all, not just the individual. We are respectful and empathise with one another.
We show a willingness to fail forwards. We have the courage to show vulnerability. We are confident having the difficult conversations in order to get the right outcome for all.
We support change for the better, striving to help our partners go further faster and empowering our team members to reach their personal goals.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Where possible, we prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently prefer to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment.
If you want to apply or find out more, drop us a line.