Digital PR Strategist
We are looking for a Digital PR Strategist to join the Growth team at Etch. You’ll work with a talented multi-disciplinary team across a portfolio of clients, spanning multiple industries. This is a new role for the company and therefore an opportunity for someone to shape this area of the team.
- £35,000 - £40,000
Etch is the partner of choice for leading businesses looking to transform and thrive. An ecosystem that combines deep expertise across strategy, innovation, creative, engineering, performance and gamification.
The power of Etch is in our people. Over 20 years’ experience helping to solve business problems when it matters. Our highly specialised teams combine data-driven strategic visions with cutting-edge technology and real-world industry experience to supply the right solutions, add value and provide significant returns for your business.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Hands-on experience of creating and implementing SEO strategies; with a specific focus on content and outreach / digital PR
- A passion for social media and ideally some experience of running influencer marketing campaigns
- Significant experience of working on outreach campaigns
- High-level technical knowledge of SEO
Nice to haves but not essential:
- Agency-side experience in an SEO/Content/Digital PR role
- Experience in managing people
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Improving SEO performance and delivering regular high-quality backlinks through PR and outreach campaigns
- Setting out the SEO Strategy and roadmap in line with commercial objectives
- Overseeing technical SEO and performance
- Building an excellent relationship with our clients
- Working with the wider team to design, develop and deliver campaigns
- Building relationships with journalists and the media in a range of industries
- Building relationships with influencers
- Campaign ideation and brainstorming
- Audience, data and topic research
- News monitoring
- Writing press releases
- Outreach to press
- Creating media lists
- Performance reporting
- 23 - 28 days of holiday (based on your length of service)
- Plus, your birthday off (after first year of service)
- Contributory pension scheme (4-5% employer contribution depending on length of service)
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme (mental health, legal and tax advice, etc)
- Your choice of job-related book added to the Etch Library each month
- Employee loans
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay package
- A fun and supportive working environment
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Where possible, we prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently prefer to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment.
If you want to apply or find out more, drop us a line.