Digital PR & Outreach Manager
Salary of £25,000 - £30,000, depending on skills and experience.
We're on the hunt for a Digital PR & Outreach Manager with demonstrable experience of delivering great results. Working on multiple client accounts, you will use your skills to get clients in front of their target audience and achieve their desired outcomes. Whether the objective is to attract links, increase reach or commission third party content, you will understand how to use different media channels to build relationships that have measurable impact.
You will be involved in the content creation process right through to execution. You will then be the driving force behind amplification, doing everything in your power to get content in front of the right people, including bloggers, journalists and the client’s target audience. As the campaign progresses, you’ll monitor and measure your success and report back to the digital marketing team and directly to the client
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Building successful client relationships.
- Work with account managers and producers on cross-departmental projects.
- Contribute to the business development process, through constructing winning client proposals and pitches.
- Creating strategies and delivering digital PR, influencer marketing and outreach campaigns.
- Creation of whatever content is required to get the campaign message out there. This could be press releases, press packs, email campaigns, landing pages, guides, blog posts, website content and more.
- Execution of outreach strategies including email, social media and picking up the phone.
- Analysing campaign performance and reporting the success of these strategies back to the client.
- Advising on content across other marketing channels to ensure it is aligned with your promotion strategies.
- Attendance at key events and client meetings.
- Building relationships with press contacts and key influencers.
- Pitching and creating content based on current trends.
Desired experience and skills:
- 2-3 years’ experience working within digital PR, content, influencer marketing and outreach.
- Proficient in generating good quality links and getting clients high-quality press/blogger coverage.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- A good understanding of SEO.
- Outstanding people skills and the ability to create contacts and build relationships with relevant press and bloggers.
- Good knowledge of the PR industry, up-to-date on trends and best practice approaches.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A friendly and enthusiastic manner.
The role involves contact with clients, so experience / proficiency in an account-handling position is essential, along with professional communication skills. We work in a relatively fluid & lean way so you'll need to be comfortable working iteratively with the rest of the team to deliver an outstanding result without specifications or intensive project management. Being a busy agency, you'll be working on multiple projects at the same time, and so will be expected to take responsibility for your own time management and delivery within the team.
We're growing quickly and are dedicated to providing high quality results.
We have great relationships with our clients, and we truly care about the results we're delivering. We're proud to be able to list Neptune Furniture, The Big Green Egg, Tesco, Timpson Group, THE PIG Hotel, Limewood Hotel, The National Caravan Council, GlaxoSmithKline and Michel Roux Jr's Cookery School as just some of the fantastic clients we have the pleasure of working with.
You’ll excel within your career at Etch, through hands-on training and regular reviews to keep you progressing with your personal development
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000, depending on skills and experience.
- Up to 25 days of holiday, plus your birthday off.
- Life Insurance.
- Income Protection.
- Medical Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Public transport, season ticket loan.
- Free training relative to your role.
- A job related book of your choice each month.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Eye care vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Sick pay package.
- 'Bacon roll Fridays' where we have free bacon rolls for breakfast every Friday
- Pizza days and drinks at the launch of every new project.
- 3pm finish every Friday so you can get your weekend started early.
How to apply?
As a full-time, permanent position, the role is based in our office in central Southampton and wouldn't suit remote working continually, although we're human and flexible if you have specific needs. If you want to know more, then drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like what we hear, we'll ask you to come in for a chat - where we can find out more about you, and you about us. If it feels right for both of us, we'll talk about salaries and details. And if it still feels right after that - welcome to the team!
You probably already know that we receive an endless stream of unsolicited calls from you anyway, and this ad isn't an excuse to consider those calls solicited. We want to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative and desire to approach us directly, not those that just match keywords. Sorry, but we won't deal with you so please don't waste either of our time.