We're on the hunt for an ambitious and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager with demonstrable experience of delivering great results. Working on multiple client accounts, with clients from a variety of industries, you'll feel comfortable working within a busy digital marketing department. From working with our internal Digital Products department, or working with our clients to establish a digital marketing strategy, you will take sole ownership join the dots inbetween teams, to meet our clients business objectives.
- 3-4 years’ experience working in an account management position either agency or client side, more specifically working with a digital marketing or web design/development team.
- Experience in managing small monthly marketing budgets of a few thousand pounds, to large six figure marketing spends.
- Experience with hands on management of one or more of the key digital marketing channels; Paid Media, SEO & Content, Email and Digital PR & Outreach.
- A positive, entrepreneurial attitude and approach.
- Business savvy and relationship driven.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding people skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly with clients.
The role involves contact with clients, so experience / proficiency in an account-handling position is essential, along with professional communication skills. We work in a relatively fluid & lean way so you'll need to be comfortable working iteratively with the rest of the team to deliver an outstanding result without specifications or intensive project management. Being a busy agency, you'll be working on multiple projects at the same time, and so will be expected to take responsibility for your own time management and delivery within the team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Building successful client relationships.
- Mitigate difficult client and project situations professionally.
- Creation and implementation of digital marketing strategy and setting of campaign KPIs for our clients.
- Creation and management of clients annual budgets, to best deliver on their business objectives.
- Work alongside the ‘Head of’ team(s) to take responsibility for the business development and ownership of client proposals and pitches, ensuring annual growth and profitability for all work managed.
- Management of one or more of the key digital marketing channels that you are experienced in; Paid Media, SEO & Content and Digital PR & Outreach.
- Reporting on a monthly basis, to clients, on their key digital marketing KPI’s.
- 23 - 28 days of holiday (based on your length of service)
- Plus, your birthday off (after first year of service)
- Contributory pension scheme (4-5% employer contribution depending on length of service)
- Finish at 3pm on Fridays
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme (mental health, legal and tax advice, etc)
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- Regular free lunches and drinks to reward the successes of the team
- Your choice of job-related book added to the Etch Library each month
- Employee loans
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay package
- A fun and supportive working environment
Etch is an equal opportunities employer.
Where possible, we prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently prefer to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment.
If you want to apply or find out more, drop Chris Laas a line.