Digital Marketing Manager.
We're looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager with demonstrable experience of delivering great results. Working with partners from a variety of industries, you will join the dots between everything we do, from digital strategy to websites and marketing.
- £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
- Remote with the option to work from our studios in the future
Etch is the partner of choice for leading businesses looking to transform and thrive.
The power of Etch is in our people. Over 20 years’ experience helping to solve business problems when it matters. Our highly specialised teams combine data-driven strategic visions with cutting-edge technology and real-world industry experience to supply the right solutions, add value, and provide significant returns for your business.
We're a team of commercially orientated, performance driven, multidisciplinary specialists. We're different to your typical agency or consultancy. We blend data, technology, media and creative to generate ground-breaking ideas that can be executed quickly and effectively.
• Build successful client relationships, understanding their needs and objectives to set KPIs.
• Work closely with all members of the teams across Etch to bring everything together and deliver great work, from designers to developers, marketers to strategists.
• Work with these teams to create and implement Growth strategies and plans for our partners.
• Close management of budgets, to deliver on our partner's business objectives.
• Mitigate difficult client and project situations professionally. We hope these don't happen, but managing them is important if they do.
• Growth and business development of clients, including the ownership and creation of client development plans, proposals and pitches.
• Not being afraid to get stuck in and manage digital marketing channels (that you are experienced in) when required. This could be creating an email campaign or running paid social ads.
• Regular reporting.
• Host meetings with partners to review activity and plan ahead.
• 4+ years’ experience working in an account management position either agency or client side, more specifically working with a digital marketing or web design/development team.
• Experience in managing small monthly marketing budgets of a few thousand pounds, to large six figure marketing spends.
• Experience with hands-on management of digital marketing channels or website CMS systems.
• A positive, entrepreneurial attitude and approach.
• Business savvy and relationship-driven.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail.
• Outstanding people skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly.
The role involves contact with clients, so experience in an account-handling position would be beneficial, along with great communication skills. You'll need to be comfortable working iteratively with the rest of the team to deliver an outstanding result without specifications or intensive project management. Being a busy agency, you'll be working on multiple projects at the same time, and so will be expected to take responsibility for your own time management and delivery within the team.
23 - 28 days of holiday (based on your length of service)
Plus, your birthday off (after first year of service)
Contributory pension scheme (4-5% employer contribution depending on length of service)
Finish at 3pm on Fridays
Employee assistance programme (mental health, legal and tax advice, etc)
Your choice of job-related book added to the Etch Library each month
Eye care vouchers
Cycle to work scheme
Sick pay package
A fun and supportive working environment
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Where possible, we prefer to build the best team with the best people, which means those that show the initiative to approach us directly. We'd currently prefer to fill this position without recruiters, so if you are a recruiter, please don’t call about this role at the moment.
If you want to apply or find out more, drop us a line using the from below.